Today we’re going to talk about YouTube. What does it take to get started on YouTube, why use YouTube and some of the basic in’s and out’s of the platform. **Sorry for the audio quality**
Support us on Patreon! www.patreon.com/madeforprofit
- Dont be afraid to get started , it doesn’t have to be perfect to get started
- Be ready for unpredictability in performance
- Have a plan.
- Do some research, be willing to learn from others who have gone before you. Search around and see what the “experts” Around the internet are doing.
- Make your first Video
- Timberframe home from scratch
- Jab Jab Jab Right Hook – http://amzn.to/2f2li1r
Music / Video Editting Software
- Copyright Free Music – https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music
- Epidemic Sound (Paid Subscription for free music, what John uses) – www.epidemicsound.com/youtube-subscription/
- iMovie – Free on all Mac products
- Adobe Premiere – http://www.adobe.com/products/premiere.html
- Final Cut Pro – https://www.apple.com/final-cut-pro/
- Sony Movie Studio old Version Brad Used – http://amzn.to/2gXrkks
- Tim Schmoyer – https://www.youtube.com/user/VideoCreatorsTV
- Derral Eves – https://www.youtube.com/user/derraleves
- YouTube Creator Academy – https://www.youtube.com/user/creatoracademy
Sign up for our e-mail list to get the one page downloadable MFP Instagram Playbook.
Show links may contain affiliate links which help support the show